Friday, September 19, 2014

The Lowboy Is Complete!!




Look!! It's done!! Finished!! I'm in love!!




Such a pretty little piece we keep our phones and chargers tucked away. It's handy right in the family room hallway. 

So... Looking back:

                              YUK


Adding AS "Creme," "Louis" blue and "Versailles" pale green.




Examples of the painted layers and distressing.




I wore my little sanding mask and cleaned the floor and table with a wet rag.



After adding the new colors daubed here and there, I did distressing with a block of coarse sand paper. I want it to look like it had been painted and repainted. Used ins loved.
I followed up with AS Clear wax.



















Painted the drawer pulls Creme and
then sanded for that aged look.







The hallway with the new, improved Lowboy!

All done!! What do you think??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Catching Up on Social Media

In 2018, I stopped posting here as I was using Facebook to interact with my family and friends. Now I’ve added an account on Instagram so I ...