Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Finding Fabulous: MirrorMate...A Mirror Transformation!



You know those builder grade, outdated bathroom mirrors that practically cover the entire wall? Yup, we've got two of those babies in our house, and believe me when I say I'm not a fan. So I was both excited and a little skeptical a couple of weeks ago when MirrorMate offered me one of their frames to try for myself.

MirrorMate is a Company that promises to outfit your bathroom mirror in minutes with a MirrorMate frame. They custom cut the frames to fit your mirror measurements. The four frame legs assemble and the finished frame tapes right onto the glass. It almost sounds too good to be true doesn't it?

Okay with the Hubby's help...here's our bathroom mirror transformation!

Here's the before. Yawn...b-o-r-i-n-g!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Catching Up on Social Media

In 2018, I stopped posting here as I was using Facebook to interact with my family and friends. Now I’ve added an account on Instagram so I ...