Monday, April 12, 2010

Finally Master Bathroom Update/Redo!!!

After two long years of paint samples streaked on the walls, we are redoing our master bedroom and bath! I'll be taking photos along the way so check here often in the next few weeks.

First the dreaded "before" bathroom photos:



More after the jump.
 Decision making begins:

Inspiration for paint color on the walls.






Inspiration room:

Slipper tub
black cabinets
bronze sconces
bronze tile accents



Granite countertops, white sinks, tile backsplash





I hope my corner cabinet looks this good. I ordered one with doors.


Everything is ordered! Look for more pictures here soon.

Debra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Catching Up on Social Media

In 2018, I stopped posting here as I was using Facebook to interact with my family and friends. Now I’ve added an account on Instagram so I ...