Sunday, March 21, 2010

Love the Decor: More on the subject of color...

I was just thinking about this this morning when I unpacked from vacation. I wear my favorite colors but I've fallen into too much matchy-matchy rooms! Look out hubby, I'm changing things around again.

from LOVE THE DECOR"

More on the subject of color...

Have you ever thought about getting your room color inspiration from your closet? Think about it. You already have the perfect pairing of color and combinations. If you wear it, chances are you may love how it looks in your room. Look at the prints and fabrics you are drawn to while clothes shopping and try visualizing some of those same colors for your paint, fabrics, pillows and rug choices.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Catching Up on Social Media

In 2018, I stopped posting here as I was using Facebook to interact with my family and friends. Now I’ve added an account on Instagram so I ...