Sunday, April 24, 2016

A little half bath, big idea! Frames!

As anyone who follows my work knows, I love to decorate with empty frames. I've used the technique in offices and in homes. Below are pics from the girls bathroom.




I bought them all an antique mall in Grapevine, TX. Now I've used them in our downstairs half bath.

You might remember the horse drawing from Maia's old bathroom.







We found the box of four knobs at TJ Maxx. Steve drilled holes in the cabinet doors and they fit perfectly in the little Bombay table drawers. 

Below are a couple of inspiration pics of empty frames layered -- a way I haven't tried yet...have fun!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Catching Up on Social Media

In 2018, I stopped posting here as I was using Facebook to interact with my family and friends. Now I’ve added an account on Instagram so I ...