Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Stunning Bedroom Update at the Dureka's


We spent the Christmas holidays with Steve's family at sister Donna's beautiful home. Here is the bedroom where we slept. Donna and her talented daughter Cari had redecorated just before our arrival. 

The antique furniture was such a cozy touch, along with the nautical theme.


The blue stripes were so eye-catching as you came up the stairs and into the room. And notice the wooden floor,  just perfect.



Cari hand-painted the shells and coral in the pictures. There were so many warm touches in the room, it made us feel very special.


                                    Thank you Cari!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Catching Up on Social Media

In 2018, I stopped posting here as I was using Facebook to interact with my family and friends. Now I’ve added an account on Instagram so I ...