Sunday, February 14, 2010

The DIY Show Off: Progress in my Livingroom! A Sneak Peek!

A great idea from The DIY Show Off.
Today, I picked up 9 matted frames at Michaels (30% off of 9.99 ea.) and printed the botanical prints from vintageprintables.com (great site!). Even WalMart's framed botanical print set of 4 was $278! I paid less than $70 for 9! SAVING OVER $200 and I like mine better! I printed them on cardstock that I already had at home and used a glue stick to keep them in place in the mat (gluing around the edges and securing the print to the "fake picture" that comes with the frame.)

[lr1.jpg]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Catching Up on Social Media

In 2018, I stopped posting here as I was using Facebook to interact with my family and friends. Now I’ve added an account on Instagram so I ...