Thursday, May 7, 2009

JLyn Design Jewelry

A wonderful new webpage for handmade jewelry. Exquisite, unique designs. Please visit her page and buy something wonderful!!
Wow, thanks to my friend Debra aka Bottle Blonde Inspirations I'm officially a blogger. These pages will be a place for me to post pictures of my latest Jewelry Designs. I've been creating Jewelry for about 5 years. Each piece is an original design that is crafted by hand, my hand to be specific. I work with metals such as Fine Silver, Sterling, Copper, Vermeil and 14kt Gold Fill. The variety of stones I use range from Semi Precious Gems such as Aquamarine, Peridot and Amethyst to custom made Cubic Zirconia, Swarovski Crystal and Pearls. Most pieces end up being one of a kind just because I make something and move on from there though I do have a few "in demand" designs that I've made several times but always with slight variations. Check out my work and let me know what you think.
Thanks,
Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Catching Up on Social Media

In 2018, I stopped posting here as I was using Facebook to interact with my family and friends. Now I’ve added an account on Instagram so I ...