Sunday, April 12, 2009

More After Photos From Dr Lee's Office

After Photos From Drs Office

Click on the photos to see larger views.

These are from the drs own office. I wish the pictures were better but the light walls made the items seem to float. The plantation drawing is Nottaway Plantation in Louisiana. It was mine and I sold it to her as she loves all things New Orleans. It needs a picture light so I'm getting that.




You can see from the top photo able we changed the floral accent on the wall to a beautiful arrangement in the metal wall container but I wanted to show the lovely wooden desk Sherry found at Sam's. We did chocolate brown curtains that have the same color mossy green design as the velvet chairs. I plan to add another panel at the top, swagged.


The velvet chairs and drapes from Pier One. The little metal table and lamps are from Kirklands.



The botanicals are from World Market and put into frames the Dr. already had.



The cute shelves are made from bookends under flat shelves from Target. The big black chair is for the dr.s bad back. The fleur de lis is from Pier One and the courtyard print is from Kirklands. We had a blast finding each element that would represent New Orleans decor without being a theme room.
More...


This is the nurses station. The little ceramic squares are from World Market and the accessories on top of the cabinets are from Ross.



Above is the check out area. The Dr. already had these items so we just moved them into a small area to showcase them. (Accessories from Michaels and Ross)






These are from one of the business people's office. She has red hair like my sister so I did it in red. I had a wonderful time doing this office.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Catching Up on Social Media

In 2018, I stopped posting here as I was using Facebook to interact with my family and friends. Now I’ve added an account on Instagram so I ...