Finally getting to the master bedroom. I've had paint samples on the wall forever and now it is a beautiful and warm golden color. Next will be new tile floor and drapes.
Thursday, April 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Catching Up on Social Media
In 2018, I stopped posting here as I was using Facebook to interact with my family and friends. Now I’ve added an account on Instagram so I ...
-
Hi, my name is Debra and I am a throw pillow addict. I admit that not only do I feel the need to change throw pillows frequently, and I ho...
-
A Date with a Plate in May, a two-day affair in Phoenixville, Pennsylvania, benefiting range combo that spoke to me and voilĂ ! Meet Kazak....
-
I've been trying to use some of my Mom and Dad's things in our home just to have them close. Nothing fancy, just things that make...
No comments:
Post a Comment